Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ? Empty
PostSubject: Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?   Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Im struggling making a favicon for the forum. I made it but it cant be uploaded as a normal picture cause its a .ICO file, has to be on a ftp server for constant acces. Anyone tried making a favicon can help with a ftp?
Back to top Go down
https://viking.forumotion.com
Winter
Viking Baby
Viking Baby
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?   Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 pm

you usually have a homepage when you sign on an account at a isp. that homepage is accessed as a ftp.. so there is no porblem dumping image files on there and then link it. i have one and you probably do to Smile
Back to top Go down
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

PostSubject: Re: Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?   Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Just phoned my ISP (denmarks biggest) and they said they dont offer free homepage anymore cause noone used em Baby

well gotta look for some free ftpsites geek
Back to top Go down
https://viking.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?   Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makin a favicon (before url symbol) ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Viking Lounge :: Mead-Hall-
Jump to: