Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Empty
PostSubject: Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro   Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm

4 things to be said about last patch:

1. Hacks: still the same. Game unplayable without Elite.

2. Airstrikes. Just like a airshow. Very loud and spetaclure. Have been in serveral airstrikes but never been killed or seen any get killed eventhough MrZaiga claim he have been killed in 1 Smile

3. Hiseccases. Dont bother. Got 10 (all black = NX) all i got was 10 times 100 percent EXP pure puke. When ppl get goodys they announce it on the servers but it is rare.

4. Elimination Pro. Best thing that has happened to this game. You have 1 life in 3 mins to defeat u enemy. 5 to 11 rounds. Very much more tactical than Elimination but not as borring as Search and Destroy, but u have time to drink beer if u die fast and then u can diss u teammate looking as their action (or help them Smile )

Last edited by PainKiLLr on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://viking.forumotion.com
Machinery
Viking Über Warrior
Viking Über Warrior
Machinery

PostSubject: Re: Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro   Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 pm

ohh elim pro just like ravenshield Razz:P

should be there soon, just have to win my poker table Wink
Back to top Go down
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

PostSubject: Re: Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro   Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Hint: ALLIN ALLIN ALLIN pirat

Royal is playing poker as well and "will be right here"

U damn pathological gamblers Laughing

Im spraying death in CA for u guys Bang but i got family comming tomorrow at 10 (!) in the morning so i will be offline round midnight.

Bout RvS, Yes something like that (think it was 5 mins in RvS) I really like it, played it alot in Two Towers and Power Surge very good. No good in the big Snowmap though, spawning points are too close.
Back to top Go down
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

PostSubject: Re: Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro   Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:18 pm

UPDATE

The grey (GP) hisecases can actually hide some goodies. Gotta PSG mod camo 1 week Smile

Opended 20 black cases and got 20 times 100% EXP Sad no bloody use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro   Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacks, Airstrikes, Hiseccases and Elimination Pro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Viking Lounge :: Mead-Hall-
Jump to: