Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Computer!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Royal416
Viking Warrior
Viking Warrior
Royal416

New Computer!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Computer!!!   New Computer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 am

Since i'm a "student" now, Very Happy I decided i needed a computer to do my "homework" on, and ended up with buying a laptop that should be able to run Combat arms lol!

http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=495460&view=detailed#ProductTabs

Think i can run most games on this computer Wink Only need to connect a mouse, keyboard and my monitor. And I'm set. Maybe I'll buy a bigger monitor as well... After christmas prolly. santa

Looking forward to getting it in the post.
Back to top Go down
PainKiLLr
Viking King
Viking King
PainKiLLr

New Computer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer!!!   New Computer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

Bout time !

Nice cheers
Back to top Go down
https://viking.forumotion.com
Royal416
Viking Warrior
Viking Warrior
Royal416

New Computer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer!!!   New Computer!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Beat BH Shooot Twice they've postponed sending the fucking computer now. And on top of that they have redused the price on new orders på 1000 NOK.

Well I've cancelled my order! Only problem is the basterds can keep their nasty hands om my money for up to 2 bank days!!!

I wanna order a new computer!!!! Fecking annoying to say the least!

BH BH BH Beat Beat Bang Beat BH Shooot
Back to top Go down
Royal416
Viking Warrior
Viking Warrior
Royal416

New Computer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer!!!   New Computer!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Well I kinda ordered the same computer again from the same shop yesterday. Couldn't find it any cheaper anywhere else. They were supposed to send it to me today, but they haven't yet. Guess I'll get it for christmas. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Computer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer!!!   New Computer!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Computer!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Viking Lounge :: Mead-Hall-
Jump to: